Re: [opensuse-doc] [STYLE] Terminology for Sources from which Packages Are Installed
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 11:16:54 +0200
Rebecca Walter wrote:
We need to unify terminology for all the various types of sources from which packages are installed (CDs, DVDs, network sources, etc.). So before I start saying what I think and why, I'd like to know what the community thinks. Please give me your reasoning for your preferred terminology.
I'd appreciate feedback by the end of the week so we can get the discussion going and hopefully reach a decision soon.

there should be a dictionnary or at least a wiki page with the prefered terms (I know there is already such things for Novell)

this is also very usefull for translations

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
Lucien Dodin, inventeur