Re: [opensuse-doc] Translation of the Offcial Novell Documentation
  • From: Rebecca Walter <rwalter@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 07:11:22 +0100

> > This might not solve the licensing issue but be useful for the time
> > being until our stylesheets are ready for FOP.
>
> Personal version also contains stamps, but it seems to me that we have to
> use it.

Maybe once all the files are working, we could get someone in-house to do the
build. What do you think toms?

> Finally, all the problems were solved except one. I get the following
> error: http://svn.team.org.ru:8000/trac/ticket/10
> XEP searches novell-logo.svg and suse-logo.svg in wrong path (~/novdoc/
> instead of /usr/share/susedoc/). Of course ln -s could solve this issue,
> but this way is unacceptable.

You probably discovered a bug. If toms doesn't respond quickly, you can file
a bug report assigned to toms@xxxxxxxxxxx Or just pick the Documentation
component... it gets assigned to me and I can easily reassign to toms.

We really appreciate your work with this RPM. We tried to test it extensively
ourselves, but we missed this issue!