Re: [opensuse-doc] Translation of the Offcial Novell Documentation
  • From: Nikolay Derkach <nderkach@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 23:18:57 +0300
Hi Thomas,

В сообщении от 19 февраля 2007 Thomas Schraitle написал(a):

> > [...]
> > Building using xep went almost smoothly but xep is unacceptable due
> > to license issues.
>
> Yeah, that's pity. Did you know that RenderX offers also a Personal
> edition? As far as I know, it contains a stamp on each page and it's
> free for noncommercial personal use.
>
> http://www.renderx.net/Content/download/getbuy.cgi
> (Use Personal, *not* Trial)
>
> This might not solve the licensing issue but be useful for the time
> being until our stylesheets are ready for FOP.

Personal version also contains stamps, but it seems to me that we have to use
it.

> The errors come from unsupported attributes in FOP. There is one issue
> that is related to our stylesheets: At the moment we don't support
> Russian localization but we will include it in the near future.
>
> If you want, you can translate the English text
> under /usr/share/susedoc/xslt/common/l10n/en.xml and send it directly
> to me. I can include it in the next update of susedoc. At least this
> error will disappear. :)

Done, please check your email.

Finally, all the problems were solved except one. I get the following error:
http://svn.team.org.ru:8000/trac/ticket/10
XEP searches novell-logo.svg and suse-logo.svg in wrong path (~/novdoc/
instead of /usr/share/susedoc/). Of course ln -s could solve this issue, but
this way is unacceptable.

--
Regards, Nikolay Derkach
< Previous Next >