Re: [opensuse-doc] SUSE ASpell Dictionary
  • From: Boyd Lynn Gerber <gerberb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 12:44:03 -0700
On Wed, 7 Feb 2007, Rebecca Walter wrote:
> We've been developing a custom in-house ASpell dictionary for a few years to
> help our writers and editors run more effective spell checks on our files.
> We've now added this to SVN
> (https://forgesvn1.novell.com/viewsvn/lfl/trunk/common/aspell/) so everyone
> working on LfL can also use this resource.
>
> It is optional to use it and we know a lot of terms are missing. I will try
> to update it regularly as I expand the in-house one.
>
> Hope this can help!

Thanks, I think it will. With all the different svn's from Novell. I
thought I should create a page that references all of them. Could you
please add or correct it. Any assistance on getting a complete list would
also be greatly apperciated. The link is...

http://en.opensuse.org/OpenSUSE_SVN_ForgeSVN_Novell

Thanks,

--
Boyd Gerber <gerberb@xxxxxxxxx>