Re: [opensuse-doc] I would like to maintain & rewrite Mandrake book for SUSE
  • From: Pavel Maryanov <acid_jack@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 22:02:39 +0200

> hi susers !
>
> I would like to take an excellent Mandrake book, and modify it
> according to SUSE's
> needs.
>
> Links:
> http://www.mandriva.com/en/community/resources/documentation
> http://doc.mandrivalinux.com/MandrakeLinux/101/en/Command-Line.html/
>
> The only problem is that I don't know the book's license.
> Maybe I'll even commit this to TLDP. (after making more generic,
> distro-neutral)
>
> Please help.
>
> -Alexey Eremenko.

As for me Novell's documentation is good enough.
In many cases it is even better than books from Neodoc.
License is not GFDL and also is not so free as it would be desirable.

I would like to work over OpenSUSE docs (translation to Russian) but now have
no free time at all :(
And our users was very compliment for Russian translation of Mandriva
manuals...

--
Acid Jack :: Freelance Translator