Re: [opensuse-doc] How about including some books with openSUSE ?
  • From: "Alexey Eremenko" <al4321@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 21:31:31 +0200

toms, this package is maintained by Rudi. You should probably talk to
him and ask him whether he is willing to include the books you have
just packaged.

I know that some books have been packages, but I would like to extend
this list with some more books (preferably in HTML format).

Can someone talk to "Rudi", or drop here his email, so I could contact him?

Adding "Grokking The GIMP" might be good addition as well.

-Alexey Eremenko