Re: [opensuse-doc] LfL: HTML Version Available
  • From: Thomas Schraitle <thomas.schraitle@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 13:35:36 +0100
Hi,

On Sunday 31 December 2006 10:30, jdd wrote:
> Thomas Schraitle wrote:
> > Ok, jdd, what do you think about this page:
> >
> > http://developer.novell.com/wiki/index.php/Lfl/Feedback
> >
> > With this page everybody can leave comments, wishes or general
> > feedback. It's even linked from the main page. :)
>
> it's a very good starting point as it's easy to forget it
> (if no success) or extend it (if success)

:-)

> just a comment: is there a reason not to make it on the
> openSUSE wiki?

As far as I remember it seems to us more "natural" to create it there.
Novellforge has all these nice little Custom Tags[1] that you can place
on your Wiki page. The "Activity" section on the main page is one
example. I don't think this is possible on openSUSE Wiki.

Tom

-------
[1] http://developer.novell.com/wiki/index.php/Help:Custom_Tags