Re: [opensuse-doc] LfL RFC
  • From: "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 19:20:24 -0600
On Wednesday 20 December 2006 04:00, Rebecca Walter wrote:
> I've been working on the one section in LfL--the basic network server
> config.
>
> I'd really like some feedback. Does it look like what we want LfL to be?
> Does it make sense? Is there anything else I ought to trouble shoot?
>
> Also, about the structure. Right now it is in a sysadmin section. I'm
> wondering if maybe we should make System Administration a part so we can
> have more chapters in there. Like one for Networking.
>
> Comments anyone?

Hi Rebecca,

I'm not sure what exactly was meant under "make System Administration a part"
My guess would be something like this:
System Administration (book or part of the book)
Network Configuration (chapter)
Home Network (subchapter)
Network with Router
Network with Local Server (your article)
Is this what you meant.

BTW, how to give comments on used words. I've seen "stipulated by your ISP"
and mostly is used "provided", instead.

--
Regards, Rajko.
http://en.opensuse.org/MiniSUSE