Re: [opensuse-doc] Looking to help
  • From: "Alexey Eremenko" <al4321@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 22:36:22 +0200
Since you have no knowledge of Linux, then you can write in other
format's too (like MS Word Document, OpenDocument, HTML or Plain Text
- like in Notepad)
We, the community, will translate it.

Anyways I recommend you to start learning Linux (if you want) from
reading some tutorials/intro books.

Some good ones are from: SUSE Official Documentation, Mandriva Books
(Quickstart + Command-Line guide), Slackware, or Rute and The Linux
Documentation Project. NOTE: TLDP and Rute are for advanced Linuxoids.

Google for those.

SUSE docs:
http://en.opensuse.org/Documentation

Rute:
http://rute.2038bug.com/index.html.gz

Some of those docs are old but still relevant to SUSE Linux.

LfL is really going to be something grand.

SUSErs: I hope you won't hate me because I redirect people at
different documentation - I really think we need to collect, or
perhaps, rewrite those pieces of documentation to make our LfL project
a real success (because, unfortunately SUSE docs doesn't cover all
topics).