Re: [opensuse-doc] The openSUSE distribution chages are way ahead of documentation?
  • From: Rajko M <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2006 11:01:48 -0500
jdd wrote:
> Rajko M a écrit :
>
>> Can I take that you are taking ownership of Administration Portal (or
>>

> admin is too large a goal :-) and I have already the task of admin of
> fr.opensuse.org, so I would like to let to others the portal administration
>
> of course I can and will participate. The french wiki lives now without
> my constant attention :-) and I will participate more in english one.
>
> but like I said, it's probably better to begin with yaST tools
> documentation

YaST tools have to be put somewhere, and that is Administration :-)

This is what I'm going to do in a following days (weeks).

Index all pages locally. It is only little bit more than 1000 articles
including trash. Try to sort them as administration or usage content,
weed out trash, and put that back on the wiki. Than we can continue
discussion what's next.

--
Regards,
Rajko.