Re: [opensuse-doc] The openSUSE distribution chages are way ahead of documentation?
  • From: Rajko M <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 18:36:45 -0500
Ruediger Steffan wrote:
> Hello,
> I am Ruediger Steffan, located in Germany, and would like to volunteer
> in writing and/or translating documentation.
> My job is customer advisor for telecommunication and DSL. In spare time
> I am distance-studying industrial engeneering and will start with degree
> dissertation in spring 2007.
> It would be nice to hear from you and get some hints where to start.
>
> Greets,
> Ruediger

As you can see Steffan, we are discussing where to start, so if you have
will to help, watch this thread, and links that we refer to. That way
you can make your own idea where are the problems, and what would be
good to do. Editing help on wiki is always welcome.

The main tool for now is openSUSE wiki at http://en.opensuse.org, and as
native German speaker, you may find interesting http://de.opensuse.org .
Jean (jdd) added some links to the:
http://en.opensuse.org/Documentation#openSUSE internals Documentation
so you can login to wiki and start writing articles.

--
Regards,
Rajko.