Re: [opensuse-doc] file format
  • From: Thomas Schraitle <thomas.schraitle@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 11:44:19 +0200
Hi,

On Friday, 7. October 2005 21:05, Dazzle wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On 10/7/05, jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Thomas Schraitle wrote:
> > > Welcome on opensuse-doc. You are the first real external
> > > poster! :-)
>
> And I am the second one? :-P

Yeah, welcome too. :)

> I also want to make something like that in Romanian. Also I want to
> write a book about SuSE Linux and eventually translate the
> administrator and the user guide but for the last two I need a team
> and I hope I will find it :-)

Thanks for your offer. :)
One of my collegues packaged our XML sources, so it might a beginning.
The XML sources will be release on NovellForge. Hopefully we can
announce that tomorrow. There are also some things around the DTD
(Novdoc) but I hope it can be release as soon as well.

> There are a lot of things to do. I think we can write a book about
> those things. I hope the people will participate to various
> projects. I will be very happy to join the OpenSUSE/SuSE team and
> help with what I can. I am not a programmer, just started learning
> Java, but I can help with documentation, testing (if you learn me
> how to report bugs, where to look after a program crashes and other
> things I need to give you the best details about the bugs), making
> rpms (after I'll read Maximum RPM ;) and learn the OpenSUSE/SuSE
> packaging model), internationalization of the wiki in Romanian
> (talked with Sonja about this already).

We just started to sort things out and what works for the community
and for us. One of our future goals is to have a page on the openSUSE
Wiki around the documentation and the team.

> So... tell me what I can do, how can I help you :-)

Thank you for offering your help. However a lot of of our team members
are on vacation so these take some time. :)

Thanks,
Tom

--
Thomas Schraitle

SUSE LINUX Products GmbH >o) Technical Editor
Maxfeldstrasse 5 /\\ Documentation Team
90409 Nuernberg, Germany _\_v http://www.suse.com