file format
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2005 15:25:37 +0200
Hello,

I wait for the french wiki being available to write there my french "admin linux baby" course (to be adapted from 9.0).

I may have a little set of data files to upload, like pdf or zip files for big docs, or some works. no executable, of course.

this is not usually possible on a wiki. it should be usefull to provide us a ftp repository for such thing.

but is this list for SUSE LINUX 10.0 internal doc aor for any kind of doc related to it?

thanks
jdd
--
pour m'écrire, aller sur: