Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-de (4938 mails)

< Previous Next >
Re: SENDMAIL configuration
  • From: jhe@xxxxxxxx (Joerg Henner)
  • Date: Sat May 27 10:06:14 2000

On Sam, 27 Mai 2000, Richard Opgenoorth wrote:

is there anybody who can tell me how to get outlook express to send email to
mail linux box?
I am already able to recieve email via outlook express from my linux box, but
now i 'd like to send email via my linux box to the WWW.

Everytime I try to send an eMail outlook reports:
"Relaying denied"!

I have a temporary connection to the internet, and everything works fine, but
how can I solve this problem.

you have to setup /etc/mail/access - and after that start "SuSEconfig" ...

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Joerg Henner.

--
LinuxHaus Stuttgart | Tel.: +49 (7 11) 2 85 19 05
Jörg Henner & Adrian Reyer, Datentechnik GbR | D2: +49 (1 72) 7 35 31 09
Linux, Netzwerke, Webhosting & Support | http://lihas.de