Re: [opensuse-conference] Re: Welcome to openSUSE Conference 2017
On 05/23/2017 02:24 PM, Amey Abhyankar wrote:
Hello,

On 18 May 2017 at 17:03, ddemaio <ddemaio@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all,

<snipped>

A pre-conference party is planned for May 25 at the Kater Murr at 7 p.m. May
25 is Ascension >Day, which is a public holiday in Germany.

Public holiday means supermarkets remains closed in Nuremberg? [to buy
essentials i.e. water etc]

If not,

I would like to know if the supermarket inside Nuremberg train station
complex remains opened 24x7 or how.
Unfortunately I forgot the name to check out their working hours over Google.

https://www.lidl.de/filialen/nuernberg/bahnhofsplatz-9.html

We arrive in Nuremberg around at 21:00 hrs from Munich airport by bus.

Thanks & Regards,
Amey.

v/r

Doug