[opensuse-conference] How to reach Franz Josef Strauss airport T2 from T1 after immigration?
  • From: Amey Abhyankar <sco1984@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2016 16:24:35 +0530
Hello,

My flight arrives at Franz Josef Strauss terminal 1 by 18:40 hrs.
Connecting Flixbus starts from terminal 2 by 19:45 hrs.

Will I be able to make it? [ Assuming no flight delays :-) ]

If yes, how to reach terminal 2 after clearing immigration? [I am
arriving from outside EU]
I'll have relatively small piece of backpack.

Any shortest/fastest connections?
What kind of mode of transports available?
Directions will be useful.

I tried to understand airport map but it's not helpful/complicated.
Unable to figure out how to do transit between these 2 terminals after
immigration.

Thanks & Regards,
Amey.