[opensuse-conference] Re: [opensuse-project] Schedule openSUSE Conference 2015 online and looking AWESOME!!!
  • From: Ancor Gonzalez Sosa <ancor@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2015 21:57:55 +0200
On 04/26/2015 09:07 PM, Hans de Raad wrote:
My dear fellow Geekos, it is with the utmost pleasure that we present you the
schedule for openSUSE Conference 2015!

https://events.opensuse.org/conference/osc15/schedule

Hmm, just from a first sight... looks like Josef Reidinger is going to
be in two different places at the same time on the second day. Either
the rendering of the schedule is confusing either there is an error (I
have seen Josef doing even three different things at the same time, but
he was always in just one place while doing it). :-)

Cheers.

--
Ancor González Sosa
YaST Team at SUSE Linux GmbH