Re: [opensuse-conference] Re: Your submission to the openSUSE Conference 2015
  • From: Hans de Raad <info@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 12:10:01 +0200
Hi Gratien,

We'll be scheduling the talks today, sorry for the delay!

Best,
Hans

--
OpenNovations / DevHdR

Van Sevenbergestraat 49
2274PK Voorburg

Tel +31 6 83578847

www.hcderaad.nl
On Friday, April 24, 2015 12:27:35 PM Gratien D'haese wrote:
Hi,

Could you please inform me on which day and time I will be giving my
talk:
https://events.opensuse.org/conference/osc15/proposal/572
"Relax-and-Recover simplifies Linux Disaster Recovery "

I must schedule my venue asap and the schedule is not yet on-line I
noticed.

Thank you for your prompt reply.
best regards,
Gratien