[opensuse-conference] Re: Your submission to the openSUSE Conference 2015
Hi,

Could you please inform me on which day and time I will be giving my talk:
https://events.opensuse.org/conference/osc15/proposal/572
"Relax-and-Recover simplifies Linux Disaster Recovery "

I must schedule my venue asap and the schedule is not yet on-line I noticed.

Thank you for your prompt reply.
best regards,
Gratien