Re: [opensuse-conference] Re: [opensuse-project] Sleepover at the venue PLEASE register again
  • From: Hans de Raad <info@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 09:44:02 +0200
Ok, ok, besides a roof we also throw in some walls (it's indoor.... ;-).

The Keukenhof is beautiful, there is a direct bus going from Leiden Central (1
stop from The Hague Central station) station to the Keukenhof, very much worth
it!
If you take the train from Amsterdam/Schiphol, you will also pass some
flowerbed fields.

Enjoy!

Best!
Hans