[opensuse-conference] Re: Your submission to the openSUSE Conference 2015
  • From: tgoettlicher <tgoettlicher@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 15:42:40 +0200
Could you please schedule my talk about 'Machinery' NOT on Monday.

Many thanks
Thomas

On 03/02/2015 08:52 AM, opensuse-conference@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Dear tgoettlicher@xxxxxxx,

we are very pleased to inform you that your submission

Machinery - A Systems Management Toolkit for Linux

has been accepted into the program of the openSUSE Conference.
We would like you to confirm that you can participate here:

http://events.opensuse.org/conference/osc15/proposal

If you haven't already registered for openSUSE Conference,
please do so as soon as possible:

http://events.opensuse.org/conference/osc15/register

Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.

We look forward to seeing you in the Netherlands.

Best wishes

openSUSE Conference Team

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg