[opensuse-conference] Machinery: Usability tests at OSC15
Hi guys,

As the machinery team at SUSE is looking for an option to get even more
in touch with the community, we'd like to perform some usability tests
during the conference.
Thomas and Cornelius will be there (the accepted talk is Machinery - A
Systems Management Toolkit for Linux ), but in order to perform the test
we'd need a little room or some space to direct the interested users to.
Is there a room we could use for this?
We'll need it only for few hours, so it doesn't necessary have to be
available for the entire conference.

If you need any more details or clarifications, please feel free to ping
me anytime.

Thanks!

Federica

--
Federica Teodori
SUSE Linux GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409 Nuernberg