Re: [opensuse-conference] Invitation Letters for Visa
  • From: differentreality <differentreality@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 21:47:19 +0200
On Mon, Mar 16, 2015 at 6:11 PM, Robin Edgar <robinedgar@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi, the procedure is as follows:
Fill in below text and email to me. I will forward it on to SUSE who
will PDF this on official letterhead. I will mail the PDF to you,
which you can print and take to the Dutch embassy / consulate.
--------------

This letter is to confirm that FULL NAME AS IN PASSPORT is employed by
xxxx.. xxxx (describe employer) NAME presently serves xxxx in the
position of “POSITION NAME” on a full time basis and commenced
employment with the company on DATE

NAME is hereby invited to attend openSUSE Conference 2015.
The agenda for the training includes:
• Packaging for openSUSE
• Optimizing Linux Servers
• Distributed Storage Ceph

NAME will be helping us with presentations and expert knowledge on the
xxxxx Further after the training, NAME will be visiting our key
customers in The Netherlands. He is expected to stay in the country
from DATE, 2015 to DATE, 2015.

Passport details of FULL NAME AS IN PASSPORT is as below:
Passport No.