[opensuse-conference] Donations to your work,
  • From: Missionary Church Of Montana <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 12:44:14 +0000 (UTC)
Hello,

Receive Calvary greetings from Miss Ashley Gaskin from Missionary Church of
Montana.

We have learned much more about the work you do through online and we are so
much interested with the good work that you are carrying on and we therefore
wish to donate some small funding for your project to goes to your project
where funds is needed most .

Can you please send more information about how to send online donations through
a payment gateway facility and advice how long it take before you get the funds
donated online?

Thanks and Kind Regards,

--

Thanks and Kind Regards,

Miss Ashley Gaskin

Missionary Church Of Montana

259 Burlington Ave

Missoula, MT 59801
United States

Phone: (202) 595-1226
Fax: (202) 595-0226

&quot;Before you can think of printing this mail, think about the
environment&quot;

The Bible is the Word of God; supernatural in origin, eternal in duration,
inexpressible in valor, infinite in scope, regenerative in power, infallible in
authority, universal in interest, personal in application and inspired in
totality!