Re: [opensuse-conference] sleepover offer at OSC15
  • From: Hans de Raad <info@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 08:12:31 +0100
Hi Bruno,

thanks for your input, we'll confirm these items with the venue this friday
(that meeting was postponed due to holidays here) and get back on it.

Best regards,
Hans
--
OpenNovations / DevHdR

Van Sevenbergestraat 49
2274PK Voorburg

Tel +31 6 83578847

www.hcderaad.nl
On Wednesday, March 11, 2015 08:05:28 AM Bruno Friedmann wrote:
I've received by the tsp an offer for the sleepover.

I wonder how lodging the night before and after osc15 could be handle?
For those who need to sleep there at that time (30.04 and 4th May) due for
example to transportation constraint?

Also there's not enough information of how the breakfast could be taken or not
(what's around, for which price).

Can we have a bit more picture of the place?

--

Bruno Friedmann
Ioda-Net Sàrl www.ioda-net.ch

openSUSE Member & Board, fsfe fellowship
GPG KEY : D5C9B751C4653227
irc: tigerfoot