Re: [opensuse-conference] oSC14 Landing Page
Hi,

On Fri, 2014-01-10 at 18:25 +0100, Henne Vogelsang wrote:
Hey,

Over a couple of beers (design drunk, deploy sober) I got around doing
some initial oSC14 landing page. It's already deployed

Sorry for a delayed response.. I saw this on my mobile and later taking
the time to reply eluded me.
So, thanks a million, this is great! :-)

Now, tweaking the details by artwork guys can begin.

http://conference.opensuse.org

Let me know what you think and if you want to contribute send pull
requests to

https://github.com/openSUSE/conference.o.o

Got it! Hopefully, we'll start soon.

Updating the Trello task right away (https://trello.com/c/EHIuBXB5).