Re: [opensuse-conference] oSC14 Landing Page
  • From: Efstathios Iosifidis <iefstathios@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2014 16:25:58 +0200
2014/1/10 Henne Vogelsang <hvogel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Hey,

Over a couple of beers (design drunk, deploy sober) I got around doing
some initial oSC14 landing page. It's already deployed

http://conference.opensuse.org

Let me know what you think and if you want to contribute send pull
requests to

https://github.com/openSUSE/conference.o.o

Henne Vogelsang
http://www.opensuse.org

Hello,

I tried to post it to G+ and Facebook. The description says
information about oSC13. Can you please change them (I don't know
how).

Thanks
Stathis

--
http://about.me/iosifidis http://linkedin.eiosifidis.info/
http://www.eiosifidis.info http://gnome.eiosifidis.info

Great leaders don't tell you what to do...They show you how it's done.
Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts...absolutely.