Re: [opensuse-conference] Re: article about oSC sessions!
On Wednesday 19 June 2013 09:33:32 Konstantinos Boukouvalas wrote:
Hi,

Thank you for your compliments. As for the rest you are right. I tend to
have a Thucydides writing style with endless philosophical sentences. Your
corrections are fine also.

I had to google Thucydides and spend way too much time on wikipedia.
Interesting ;-)

Please add also a reference to my speech at the conference and a credit for
the article (at the top or at the bottom-wherever).

Apologies, I didn't notice you weren't set as the author. I've put you as
writer on the bottom and added a reference to your talk.

When would you like to publish this? Friday or Monday perhaps?

Thank you

Regards,
Kostas

Operations Manager