Re: [opensuse-conference] Re: article about oSC sessions!
  • From: Konstantinos Boukouvalas <boukouvalas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 15:06:29 +0300
OK, great.

I'm also finishing syllabus' at LPI Greece new bi-lingual website
today and tomorrow, and I project that Monday 17 we will have the
first draft for PR, so 18th (one month to the oSC) we will have the
final drafts coordinated with Stella.

I will also commit to come with openSUSE t-shirt and not my tie, since
I consider myself a member of openSUSE community ( it will be July
after all :P ).

Regards

Operations Manager
LPI MA Greece