Re: [opensuse-conference] Re: article about oSC sessions!
On Wednesday 12 June 2013 08:23:20 Konstantinos Boukouvalas wrote:
RESEND FOR THE LIST(S)
(*Sorry, I use html emails all the time*)

You can disable this if you've got a decent mail client ;-)

Dear Jos, Kostas,

Thank you for your compliments. If possible add the image attached and
another image with the geeko of course. This actually shows the
connection between LPIC-1 and SUSE CLA as well the SUSE Certification
path. I think its up to the point the article suggests.

Please notify, whenever is published, for me to upload at LPI Greece
Community Corner, my blog and social networks.

Publish everywhere you have access, for me its ok.

Thanks a lot.

Pleasure is all mine. I will first edit the article and share the edited
version so you can verify I didn't break anything. I will then propose it
for linux.com and we will probably have to make some changes to make it suit
for them. If they take it I will ask that they notify us when it gets
published.

Cheers,
Jos

Konstantinos Boukouvalas