Re: [opensuse-conference] sponsorship page look
On Friday 07 June 2013 11:33:14 Carlos Ribeiro wrote:
I have a suggestion based in jos idea, i woul suggest to add
the
"greeko logo" i mean, the oSC13 logo in the middle of medal
and move
the word "sponsor" to top or base of logo, but rounded. and
as im not
I'm my computer now, is quite difficult to explain but the
main idea
is something like

SPONSOR
"OSC13 logo"
"level"

Sponsor and the level, rounded and osc13 logo in the center

in case you like this idea, I can help to do that and create
a quickly
draft, but only in the end of the day, i mean, the end of my
day rsrs

The problem with it is that the sponsor badge is already rather
small - if you put "community partner" in the circle it will be
hard, if not impossible to read... You can try it with one, the
source is in github: https://github.com/openSUSE/conference.o.o

Cheers,
Jos

On Jun 7, 2013 9:47 AM, "Jos Poortvliet" <jos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>