Re: [opensuse-conference] sponsorship page look
I have a suggestion based in jos idea, i woul suggest to add the
"greeko logo" i mean, the oSC13 logo in the middle of medal and move
the word "sponsor" to top or base of logo, but rounded. and as im not
I'm my computer now, is quite difficult to explain but the main idea
is something like

SPONSOR
"OSC13 logo"
"level"

Sponsor and the level, rounded and osc13 logo in the center

in case you like this idea, I can help to do that and create a quickly
draft, but only in the end of the day, i mean, the end of my day rsrs