[opensuse-conference] IRC feedback
Heya,

Lots of people will be at oSC but many can't be there unfortunately. In a chat
with Christian Boltz (who can't be there either) we thought it'd be great if
somehow, those not there could participate. Of course this is a general, and
hard problem. We do use IRC and remotely, some people will participate like
happened last year.

But wouldn't there be a way to make this more visible? Having an IRC channel
per room, visible on a second beamer perhaps, or on a screen? What do you
think, is it possible?

/J