[opensuse-conference] Error when run Android Conference App
  • From: Visitha Baddegama <visithauom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 15:50:21 +0530
Hi All,

I would like to give my strength to the development of openSUSE
conference android app and fix bugs of it. I downloaded the github
repo from https://github.com/mbarringer/suseconferenceclient and tried
to import it to my Eclipse IDE. But I couldn't import it as an Android
project.

Therefore I manually created an Android proejct(Android 4.2) in
Eclipse and copied libs, src,and res folders and Android Manifest file
and configured build path. But then I got lot of errors like below
just only in res/values/styles_suseconferences.xml file.

Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the
given name '@style/Theme.Sherlock.Light'.
Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the
given name '@style/Widget.Sherlock.Light.ActionBar.Solid'.
Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the
given name '@style/Widget.Sherlock.Light.ListPopupWindow'.....and
more.

Therefore I can't build this project. Is there any steps I should
follow to build this project? Please guide me to build this project.
Then I can contribute to this project asap.

Thanks in Advance..!

--
Visitha Warna Baddegama
Undergraduate