Re: [opensuse-conference] Fwd: openSUSE Conference Greece
  • From: differentreality <differentreality@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 May 2013 14:41:38 +0300
On Tue, May 7, 2013 at 11:54 AM, Jos Poortvliet <jospoortvliet@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Team,

We don't really have much in terms of process or plans for this - yet.
https://conference.opensuse.org/#media states that the press should contact
news.o.o team, that's good. We have now one journalist who wants to come,
see below.

I know Swapnil won't need anything but for others, do we provide funds? And
should we directly invite journalists?

/J