Re: [opensuse-conference] Printing things for FOSDEM
Hey jos yes I'm an curious guy man and well done to you, others
artwork teammates and everyone involved, I need to confess that I will
so happy and so proud to see these materials printed as we work in and
speedy of light to make this possible and available.

see you around
by for now,
CarlosRIbeiro