[opensuse-conference] Re: [opensuse-artwork] Re: artwork for FOSDEM
  • From: Jos Poortvliet <jos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 19:19:57 +0100
On Tuesday 29 January 2013 11:14:35 Andy anditosan wrote:
On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 3:02 AM, Jos Poortvliet <jos@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thursday 24 January 2013 17:42:12 Jos Poortvliet wrote:
Heya,

An update: Today, 15:00 I have my deadline to send in the stuff we have.

What we have:
https://picasaweb.google.com/104830275042059445407/OpenSUSECube02
* cube

Carlos updated it, I improved some texts and made it a bit more readable
(using a normal Open Sans font). Made it ready to be printed.

http://paste.opensuse.org/60269859
* tux

Same as for cube.

http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h414/anditosan/Poster4_zps3db5ca16.
png * poster4 Nearly perfect. Dark, but no dust or granularity in the
background We can print them if you're all OK with it.

Too bad it's rather small (120 dpi or so, should be at least 600, but so
be it).

I can make the resolution be better. I didn't know the specifics for
this image. I also updated the xcf on github.

Awesome! I need it a4 or a3 or aWhatever (doesn't matter, they're all the
same ratio) and, well, higher resolution... As high as you can reasonably
make it without making the file 10Gb big :D

/Jos

https://plus.google.com/photos/104830275042059445407/albums/58334471054
398 36673/5836469661330058898?banner=pwa * poster.png (white tower) -
Colors are ok, the background has some dust, is granular and not as
smooth as in the image.
Needs a bit of updating: lighter image, smoother?

I have seen no updates, so I'll skip this one.

For a postcard I think the 'summer is coming' from Carlos is incredibly
cool: http://wstaw.org/m/2013/01/24/Summer-is-coming_05.jpg

I have not see the remake of this following the feedback from Henne so
this won't make it unless I get that very soon :(

Thanks for all the help!

Hugs,