[opensuse-conference] Re: [opensuse-artwork] artwork for FOSDEM
  • From: Jos Poortvliet <jos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 10:29:47 +0100
On Sunday 27 January 2013 04:12:17 Carlos Ribeiro wrote:
here we go...

Awesome work on the Cube and the Tux. Pls put the cube source in github,
I'll create the right source files for the Tux for the printer now so we can
start with that one. Awesome!

For a postcard I think the 'summer is coming' from Carlos is incredibly
cool: http://wstaw.org/m/2013/01/24/Summer-is-coming_05.jpg
It's black and white, I'm sure we can print it. But it, too, needs
svg...
And postcard size.

inkscape + gimp, final file format gimp
wich size and resolution needed?

same as above I'm not with my brother's computer in my hands now, that
I used to produce it, in few hours I upload the source file from
Summer-is-coming_05.jpg

Any chance you can get it closer to the original, see the comments on Trello
- so that it looks like the "Winter is Coming" thing? If it doesn't look
like that, the joke does not really work...

Hugs,