Re: [opensuse-conference] Background for Twitter opensuseconf
  • From: Andy anditosan <anditosan1000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 16:08:04 -0700
On Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 2:29 PM, Stathis Iosifidis (aka diamond_gr)
<iefstathios@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

We're fixing the social media. We would like to have a background image for
twitter opensuseconf.
We created a temp one from the posters that andi sent but we would like to
have a better one.

Thanks
Stathis

--
http://about.me/iosifidis
http://eiosifidis.blogspot.gr

The power corrupts. The absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Fear is not real. It is a product of thought that you create. Fear is a
choice.

I am thinking about doing something a little different. I think that
repeating the background everywhere could backfire and not be as
pleasant. Twitter is a promotion place, it needs to make a splash. I
will try to come up with something a little more fun but keeping
similar elements in it.

Will work on it this next week.