On 01/23/2013 07:51 PM, Andres Silva wrote:
On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 1:45 PM, Jos Poortvliet <jos@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wednesday 23 January 2013 13:43:55 Andy Silva wrote:
On Wednesday 16 January 2013 21:41:30 Andres Silva wrote:
On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 1:45 PM, Andres Silva
<anditosan1000@xxxxxxxxx>

wrote:
k henne. I get your idea. Will work on it! :)

Andy (anditosan)

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 16, 2013, at 3:58 AM, Henne Vogelsang <hvogel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

wrote:
Andy,

On 16.01.2013 02:11, Andres Silva wrote:
Here is the latest version of the Chameleon as suggested by
henne and
differentreality. I tried to mimic a simple smile on the geeko.

http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h414/anditosan/ChameleonSmil
e_zps6
edb7717.png>>

Hm I don't think that's it, it's still looking very grave. I think
you
need to turn the corner of the mouth more upwards.

Forgive my crude hack, but like this:

http://susepaste.org/images/25120798.png

Henne Vogelsang
http://www.opensuse.org

Ok, here is another version with a more pronounced smile for this
possible logo.

http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h414/anditosan/ChameleonSmile_zps2
d5cc 6ec.png

Is this then the logo you are going with? What other marketing
elements are expected to be created? Such as banners, business cards,
brochures, etc?

As this is now the logo, could you upload the SVG to github if you have
not, already?

And, either from you or anyone else, is there a poster for oSC13
already? If we want to print things in time for the largest Free
Software conference in Europe (that'd be FOSDEM) we need something
within a few days.

Suggested text for poster:

openSUSE Conference 2013
Power to the Geeko
Thessaloniki, Greece
July 18-22 2013
conference.opensuse.org

(not everything has to be on there in all cases but I strongly suggest
to at least have the date, location and website on it. But be
creative.)

/Jos

Thank you

Andy (anditosan)

I already uploaded the sources for the logo to github. But I have not
created a poster. I can work on that. Assign me a card on trello and that
will remind me of making that for you.
Done!

Andy (anditosan)

Worked on a design that was suggested. Please take a look at these
variations and tell me if they work.

http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h414/anditosan/Poster4_zps3db5ca16.png

http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h414/anditosan/Poster3_zps90b7c197.png

http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h414/anditosan/Poster2_zps822d6340.png

I like this one the best. Wondering if the background can be pushed more into a "greenish" direction.

Robert

Tech Lead
rjschwei@xxxxxxxx
rschweik@xxxxxxxxxx