Re: [opensuse-conference] Greek magazine (Linux Inside), they are interested to promote the conference
  • From: "Stathis Iosifidis (aka diamond_gr)" <iefstathios@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 23:32:43 +0200
Στις 23/01/2013 08:45 μμ, ο/η Jos Poortvliet έγραψε:
On Friday 18 January 2013 02:23:22 Stathis Iosifidis wrote:
Hello,

I wrote also on Trello for that.

The only Linux magazine in Greece called Linux Inside
(http://www.linuxinside.gr) want to promote the conference.

They want to promote it because it's their job to promote such events,
even if we don't add their logo somewhere.

Unfortuntely the editor is kind of busy due to family issues, so he told
me that we can have what ever we want. We can write 1-2 articles (they
can give us 4-6 pages) to present the conference. We can have also
interviews (he can send by mail the questions). We just have to contact
him.

Of course we're free to add anything on the first page
(http://www.linuxinside.gr). Articles, banners etc.

Take care,
Stathis
Stathis, can you add this to the trello under the promo tasks so we don't
forget?
It is under Magazines Promo (Promo Board)

https://trello.com/board/promo/50c9f627390884e80700997e

Is that OK?

--
http://about.me/iosifidis
http://eiosifidis.blogspot.gr

The power corrupts. The absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Fear is not real. It is a product of thought that you create. Fear is a choice.