Re: [opensuse-conference] oSC translation task
  • From: Kostas Koudaras <warlordfff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 22:56:07 +0200
2013/1/23 Jos Poortvliet <jos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
On Wednesday 23 January 2013 21:43:16 Kostas Koudaras wrote:
Ok I will send this to the Greek ML so that someone can pick this task.
Kostas

I think someone is already on it, I've got a mail from Stergios who wanted
to know exactly how to do this... I gave a few pointers and asked him to ask
on IRC if it didn't work as I'm no expert myself :D

Yeap Stergios got it, I created the Greek page and he is ready to
start working on it :D