Re: [opensuse-conference] The conference announcement - URGENT
  • From: Jos Poortvliet <jos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 21:52:35 +0100
On Wednesday 23 January 2013 21:37:04 Ilias R. wrote:
Hello everybody,

After of 1-week long vacations i'm back.

About Spanish announcements of the oSC13 , i raise my hand. ;)

It goes out tomorrow, this is the preview link (you can go and translate in
whatever language you want :D)
https://news.opensuse.org/?p=14908&preview=true

Please let me know a few hours before so as to translate the
announcement into Spanish.

About Social Media stuff and issues will be finished by this weekend.

Awesome!

I would like to urge everyone on this list to spread that (and the other)
announcement(s) from news.o.o as much as you can!

/Jos

Thanks a lot.

Have fun ,

Ilias R.