Re: [opensuse-conference] Conference website - non suckish version :P
On 23.01.2013 07:45, Kostas Koudaras wrote:
2013/1/23 Robert Schweikert <rjschwei@xxxxxxxx>:
On 01/22/2013 06:26 PM, Henne Vogelsang wrote:
On 22.01.2013 17:25, Henne Vogelsang wrote:

I'm on it. Stay tuned :)

What I have is currently deployed at

On Thessaloniki you have a photo of Parthenon which is in Athens :D
Thessaloniki has the White Tower, I am giving you links of some photos
so that you see what I mean...

Please keep in mind that we're not trying to give a historical correct
representation of Greek architecture. We're trying to promote a
conference to mainly non-Greek people..

The Parthenon _has_ to be in there :)

Henne Vogelsang
http://www.opensuse.org