Re: [opensuse-conference] The conference announcement - URGENT
Hi,

On 01/22/2013 03:00 PM, Kostas Koudaras wrote:
2013/1/22 Stathis Iosifidis (aka diamond_gr) <iefstathios@xxxxxxxxx>:
Στις 22/01/2013 12:39 πμ, ο/η Jos Poortvliet έγραψε:

<snip>

I am still at work but I will make some final corrections and put
whatever is needed in the news article today, I am still at work but
everything will be in place by the morning :D
Jos just make a read for any 'style' corrections :D

Great, with this we are almost ready to announce, I think.

- conference.opensuse.org has content for oSC13
- sponsorship brochure is ready to go, https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sKvoUMk8l62Iw4V6oJltzxuaPwArjo-IhaHfstLvkmo/edit?pli=1
+ but still needs background artwork or at least the logo
- announcement article is ready to go

Anything missing that's not ready yet?

Later,
Robert