Re: [opensuse-conference] Sponsorship brochure needed
Hi,

On 01/22/2013 10:42 AM, Stella Rouzi (differentreality) wrote:
On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 12:40 AM, Jos Poortvliet <jos@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Monday 21 January 2013 20:53:48 Stella Rouzi wrote:
On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 8:42 PM, Carlos Ribeiro

<snip>

What about we fit all info in 1 A4 page (and use both sides when printing) ?
My notes (doesn't look that good without any artwork...). Anyone can
directly edit:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sKvoUMk8l62Iw4V6oJltzxuaPwArjo-IhaHfstLvkmo/edit

Thanks for getting this started. Gave it some polish and fiddled with a few things. This is ready to go, just needs background artwork.

Personally, I wouldn't mind having less levels for sponsors.

Also some proof reading would be appreciated.

I guess most important point is to figure out exactly what we offer in
return and in which level of sponsorship.

If we add a breakdown the brochure gets rather lengthy, such it is nicer for us to just present highlights.

For example the SUSECon sponsorship brochure is 10+ pages in length as everything is spelled out in great detail. I think we want to avoid this. The 2 page format should work well for us, it is not over the top but provides sufficient information to make it interesting for a sponsor.

Later,
Robert

Tech Lead
rjschwei@xxxxxxxx