Re: [opensuse-conference] Conference website - first version :D
  • From: Jos Poortvliet <jos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 14:45:19 +0100
On Tuesday 22 January 2013 10:33:40 Stella Rouzi wrote:
On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 12:37 AM, Jos Poortvliet <jos@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I've prepared a first version of the conference. If somebody gives me
write access to https://github.com/openSUSE/conference.o.o (github
account: jospoortvliet) then I'll push and we have something which is
VERY far from done but in terms of text ready to be pushed. The logo is
there as well.

The only todo left is the page banner artwork (aaandiiiii!!!) - after
that, it can already go live as first version...

I deserve some hugs, don't I?

;-)

/Jos

Jos thanks for doing this :) (Hugs rightfully deserved!)

Nikos Chatzidakis and Pavlos Ratis should be taking care of that, but
exam period is in the middle currently.

Then we need someone else to help out as it has to be done tonight...

Regardless, that should get going soon. I hope to arrange my access
later this week as well, so that I can upload some stuff myself too.

The website can be further filled up later, that is OK. I made initial pages
for everything, following the structure from last year.

I have putting some thoughts on a gdoc [1] regarding the texts that
should be uploaded in the webpage too.
So that we don't lose material and we also get the text proofread and
checked for accuracy before we upload anything.

Nice. I'm usually lazy with that - a fix is done easily, but it's good to
have a process where things are checked.

[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ml4gTp3n-tHMx-lZFpbOdFSjTbwo-Q1w-l1Nw5
tNdi8/edit