[opensuse-conference] Some artwork during Fosdem to attract people to oSC'13
  • From: Carlos Ribeiro <carlosalberto.net@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 16:54:26 -0200
Kostas,

I really love the idea to have t-shirts about oSC3 during Fosdem. What
do you think about to have some other things cute and interesting plus
t-shirt in the openSUSE booth during Fosdem to try to attract more
people to came and visit the booth (fosdem) also to remind everyone
about the conference.

Some examples:
- Tux Paper
https://picasaweb.google.com/104830275042059445407/OpenSUSETuxPaper

- openSUSE Cube, each side could be a message why to be at oSCĀ“13
https://picasaweb.google.com/104830275042059445407/OpenSUSECube02

- Stickers - to be clue on each DVD sent, with something like this
"To learn more, came and joying the geekos at the next Conference in Greece"
A sticker is good idea too, I believe is easy to do, and quite inexpensive too.