Re: [opensuse-conference] Sponsorship brochure needed
  • From: Carlos Ribeiro <carlosribeiro@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 14:55:40 -0200
Hello Robert and other friends.

I quite sure that Izabel already have one sponsorship brochure that we
can use as a template.

Maybe this can help.

Izabel?

2013/1/21 Robert Schweikert <rjschwei@xxxxxxxx>:
Hi all,

With the motto, logo, theme, and other discussion we kind of let the work on
a Sponsorship brochure slip through the cracks :( . Now we are a bit behind
the 8 ball and as work on the conference announcement has progressed we just
had a big "oh sh..." moment.

Thus, this is an urgent call for one or more volunteers to crank out a
Sponsorship brochure. The logo is in the bag, thus, there should be little
artwork required to put the brochure together.

Requirements:
- Follow the basic ideas used for oSC11 and oSC12
- Put everything together and make it look nice in short order
- After the initial draft is complete send things to this list for
some feedback
- Ask for help if you get stuck, we do not have much time

Who is up to the challenge, please, please, please

Thanks

Tech Lead
rjschwei@xxxxxxxx
rschweik@xxxxxxxxxx