Re: [opensuse-conference] Sponsorship brochure needed
  • From: "Stella Rouzi (differentreality)" <stella.rouzi@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 18:24:21 +0200
On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 6:09 PM, Robert Schweikert <rjschwei@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

With the motto, logo, theme, and other discussion we kind of let the work on
a Sponsorship brochure slip through the cracks :( . Now we are a bit behind
the 8 ball and as work on the conference announcement has progressed we just
had a big "oh sh..." moment.

Thus, this is an urgent call for one or more volunteers to crank out a
Sponsorship brochure. The logo is in the bag, thus, there should be little
artwork required to put the brochure together.

Requirements:
- Follow the basic ideas used for oSC11 and oSC12
- Put everything together and make it look nice in short order
- After the initial draft is complete send things to this list for
some feedback
- Ask for help if you get stuck, we do not have much time

Who is up to the challenge, please, please, please

Thanks

Tech Lead
rjschwei@xxxxxxxx
rschweik@xxxxxxxxxx
781-464-8147

I already have that in my to do list for sometime now and I already
have looked over past sponsors brochures.

I am at the point where I am waiting for some feedback from Agustin
regarding the money handling part. (And I should have that really soon
- within the week)
After that I will refine the text for the brochure for this year and I
can provide a draft.

What I really need is the complete artwork, which is mainly a
background for the first page.